Drop element here!
SAY GOODBYE TO TIRED EYES
Jojoba Seed Oil
WE KNOW IT'S IMPORTANT TO KNOW
Why Do Ingredients Matter?
- Avocado Oil - Nourishing plant oil rich in essential fatty acids that moisturize, hydrate and soften the skin, and prevent transepidermal water loss and dehydration. High in vitamins A, B, C, D and E, avocado oil is a powerful ingredient in fighting against free radical damage, stimulating collagen production, and improving skin elasticity.
- Shea Butter - An emollient which acts as a barrier against transepidermal water loss. Shea butter is also rich in antioxidants, so it can help prevent fine lines and wrinkles caused by free radical damage.
- Caffeine - With its soothing and antioxidant properties, caffeine can help reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffiness under the eyes, and improve circulation in the skin (yes, you can get your caffeine hit outside of morning cup of joe too, you know!).
- Ginger - Loaded with antioxidants, ginger root can help reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation, and soothe irritated skin. It also has anti-inflammatory properties and helps generate circulation in the skin.
- Jojoba Seed Oil - As a humectant, jojoba seed oil draws water to your skin to keep the skin hydrated and prevent moisture loss from deep within. It also works as an antioxidant (contains natural forms of vitamin E) to fight against free radical damage.
- Turmeric - As a powerful, natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, turmeric root can help minimize dark circles and reduce inflammation around the eyes.
What's In It For You?
(Move the slider to find out!)
¹Made In USA using domestic and imported ingredients.